Financing your Construction Project
Whether it’s building a new home, an addition, giving the kitchen a facelift or finishing the basement, all will add to your quality of life and increase the resale value of your existing home or property. There are many financing options available. The one you choose depends on a number of factors:
- How much you need to borrow.
- How much equity you currently have in your home.
- Whether you need the money all at once or would prefer to draw on it as necessary.
- Whether you want to make amortized payments or follow a more flexible schedule.
- Your comfort level with placing a second mortgage on your home.
Your first step should be getting pre-approved by a lender so you’ll know exactly how much you have to spend.
To determine the loan type that will best suit you and your families needs, consider contacting your banker or CPA. You will also find that different banks and lenders will have different financing programs, so make sure to contact a few of them to find one that will work for you.
In addition, when you meet with your assigned team at Heirloom Design Build, we can review the financing options you have and help determine what program will be right for you.
We have listed a few preferred lenders below. Feel free to contact them as well as they are terrific resources.
Standard Permenant Home Loans:
Todd Fierman, Senior Mortage Consultant
First Fidelity Funding and Mortgage Corporation
6100 Lake Forrest Drive Ste 245
Atlanta, GA 30328
Ph:404.943.1533 ext 223 Cell 404-579-9696